- Five Star Mortgage collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with Five Star Mortgage, Five Star Mortgage’s affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency.
- Five Star Mortgage does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Five Star Mortgage may share all the information that it collects, as described above, with its affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- Five Star Mortgage may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on its behalf or to other financial institutions with whom it has joint marketing agreements:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with Five Star Mortgage, Five Star Mortgage’s affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- Five Star Mortgage restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Five Star Mortgage maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Does Five Star Mortgage Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers
the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also required us to tell you how we collect,
share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you
have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security Number and payment history
• credit card or other debt and credit history
• credit scores and employment information
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Five Star Mortgage chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), responds to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. (Cannot limit this sharing.)
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- For our affiliates to market to you.
- For non-affiliates to market to you.
Does Five Star Mortgage share your information? No.
To limit our sharing Call 702-947-7827 – our menu will prompt you through your choice(s).
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information when you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Questions? Call 702-947-7827 or go to https://www.fivestarmortgagelv.com/privacyPolicy.html
Who we are:
Who is providing this notice?Five Star Mortgage 9065 S. Pecos Rd., #200
Henderson, NV 89074
What we do:
How does Five Star Mortgage protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to only current employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
How does Five Star Mortgage collect my personal information? We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your personal information. We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- give us your contact information or apply for a loan
- give us your employment history or give us your wage statements
- show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State Laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else? Your choices will apply to everyone on your account – unless you tell us otherwise.
- Affiliates- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. *Five Star Mortgage has no affiliates.
- Non-affiliates- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Non-affiliates we share with can include Title Companies, Credit Reporting Agencies, Lenders & Real Estate Appraisers.
- Joint marketing- A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. *Five Star Mortgage doesn’t jointly market.